- Initial Consultation
- Unlimited phone conferences
- A couple of months from the date a very important meeting to organize everything and see what needs to be organized and finished
- Walk through of the site and ceremony location
- Review all vendor contracts, check load in times, strike times, coverage of insurance for the venue, and time line for the vendors are in order and they know their duties
- 1-2 months prior to the ceremony create the timeline with the bride and make sure that all the vendors have communicated with the venue manager.
- Vendor meeting 3 weeks prior to the wedding, go over details, check of coverage of insurance has been turned in, and all the details for the day and to answer any last minute questions. This also includes the venue walk through with everyone.
- Guests list management.
- Floor plan and seating
- 3 weeks prior to the ceremony send out detailed timeline and vendor list to the bride, vendors, and venue and any other persons involved with all the details, arrival times, duties, etc.
- Meeting with the client 1-2 week prior to the wedding for any last minute details and to make sure everything is completed and vendors are all paid
- Coordination of rehearsal
- Day of the wedding coordinate all parts of the wedding from the vendors, guests, wedding party, family, and the venue and make sure everyone follows the timeline for the whole wedding from beginning to end.
- Collection of any personal items at the end of the event and make sure the designated person receive them.
- Will be there for the whole day from the beginning to the end, not limited to hours
Will have an assistant